- The owner of this web site is Timber Finish Direct Limited, Registration number 05556432. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Timber Finish LTD (‘TF’/’we’/’us’/’our’).
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and TF until your goods are dispatched.
- You undertake that all details you provide to TF for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the debit or credit card, or PayPal account you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered.
- If you choose to optionally save a debit or credit card as a payment method during the checkout process, you are providing TF with continuous authority to automatically charge that card to obtain the relevant amount when you use the card as the payment method for any future orders. You can remove the continuous authority for any saved card by removing that card as a saved payment method in your customer account.
- We are not VAT registered, therefore there is no VAT in our prices or on the invoices
Cancelling your Order
Before we have dispatched your order
If you wish to cancel your order before we have dispatched it, contact us by phone for a full refund. We normally dispatch orders quite quickly after they have been placed, so it’s best to call us rather than emailing us in this case.
After we have dispatched your order
If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you can do so up to 14 days after the date you receive your goods for a full refund. You will need to give us written cancellation notice via email or by post. Goods must be returned to us in line with our Returns Policy below.
Refunds can take up to 7 days to process. If you have returned goods to us, generally once we receive the goods back we will issue any refund due straight away, but it may take up to 7 working days to appear on your bank statement. Please note that any credit card fees paid at time of ordering are non-refundable. Refunds will only be made back to the credit/debit card, or PayPal account used, or the person/organisation named on any cheque payments for the original purchase. Refunds will not include any outbound delivery cost charged at the time of order unless the goods delivered were faulty, damaged or sent to you as a result of our error. Timber Finish will only refund the cost of products returned in accordance with our Returns Policy.
We use couriers to deliver orders. For more details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Discount codes used on the site cannot be used with any other discounted products, today-only offers, delivery discounts, or special offers unless explicitly defined. Only one discount (or discount code) can be active per order. If a discount code is invalid you will be informed why when you enter the code on the site. Discount codes may have an expiry date and/or minimum spend limits. Any discount reliant upon a previous order will only become valid and applicable once the previous order has been dispatched, delivered and fully satisfied. Green delivery discounts are valid for one year.
Should there be a cause for complaint, please visit our contact us page. Our aim is to always respond within 24 hours. If your email is received on a weekend then we will endeavour to respond the following working day.
This is the user agreement which governs your use of this website and/or the purchase by you of the services and products we provide.
- Timber Finish Ltd, herein known as “TF” will supply: –
- (i) Goods of a quality within the constraints of manufacture of wood finishing products.
- (ii) Goods in the quantities ordered and will supply the customer an invoice for the quantity supplied.
- On receipt of an order TF will quote a delivery date if requested, but, while every effort will be made by TF to dispatch goods on time such date is given and intended as an estimate only. Time shall not be of the essence of this contract and TF shall not be liable to make good any damage or loss whether arising directly or indirectly out of delay in delivery.
- Any shortage or damage or dispute with regard to the condition must be notified to TF and carrier within three working days of delivery.
- (i) The ownership and title to the goods shall remain with TF which reserves the right to dispose of the goods until payment in full for all the goods have been received by it in accordance with the terms of this contract until such time as the buyer sells the goods to its customers by way of sale at full market value. If such payment is overdue in whole or in part the seller may (without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover or resell the goods or any of them and may enter upon the commencement of any act or proceeding in which the buyer’s solvency is involved. If any of the goods are incorporated in or used as material for other goods before such payment the property in the whole of such goods shall be and remain with the Company until such time as payment has been made or the other goods shall have been sold as aforesaid, and all the Company’s rights hereunder in the goods shall extend to those other goods.
- (ii) Until the Company is paid in full for all the products the relationship of the buyer to the seller shall be fiduciary in respect of the products or other goods in which they are incorporated or used and if the same are sold by the buyer the Company shall have the right to trace the proceeds thereof according to the principals in RE HALLETTS ESTATE (1880). A like right for the Company shall apply where the buyer uses the goods in any way so as to be entitled to payment through a Third Party.
- In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, payment of TF’s invoice shall be made within 30 days net from the date the goods were invoiced. If payment is not made on or before that date TF shall be entitled to charge daily interest at 8% above the Bank of England base rate per annum on any outstanding amount. TF reserve the right to also include a compensation charge.
- In the event of non-payment of an invoice the buyer shall pay all TF’s expenses, including legal costs which may be incurred by TF in recovering the goods or payment of the outstanding amount.
- These terms and conditions may only be varied in writing by TF and these terms and conditions shall override any terms or conditions stipulated, incorporated or referred to by the buyer whether in the order or in any negotiations.
- VAT – TF does not charge VAT because it’s not VAT registered
- Special Orders – TF reserves the right to administer a surcharge for the production of any non standard products. Such as in the case of a buyer wanting to purchase a product that requires being specially formulated in order to meet with the buyers colour requirements.
- These terms and conditions and the contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law.